website review/ evaluation Unit 7

The design for the website was a dark colour scheme so then it connote the stereotypical horror aspect. This also helped add to the eerie thriller side of the production.


once the viewer has clicked on the website they can get a very clear idea of what the film is about.

The opening of the website tells the viewer what the film is called making them want to know more about the title of the film.  Once the viewer has scrolled down the page there is a segment revealing what the film is about.


There is also a segment where the viewers can find the film and who the film is by, this is purely to further the knowledge of the viewer about the film.

My website did intially after first being posted have some flaws as some of the links didnt work. I have since changed this so the links take you to specific parts of the website.

There were a number of things that I thought could have been improved. The overall accessibility of the website could have been a lot better, in future I need to take more care in how I approach SEO considerations, to secure that I receive a higher click through rate for the website.

I think my group and I needed to improve the overall quality of the information given about the film. This will make sure that potential viewers after seeing the website will wan to see the film itself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H5P hotspots Unit 7

TV productions

wix and weebly Unit 7