H5P hotspots Unit 7



H5P has enabled me to create hotspots on my website which lead to bits of text that present teasers about the film. This works very well as it leaves the viewer in a state of suspense this relates very well to my production as it is thriller genre.

These bits of text can help the narrative as they can also hint at the plot to help engage the reader and encourage them to watch the film.

Bits of footage can also establish what the film could be about and the what the viewer is likely to see if they watch the film.

Having the hotspots also demonstrates the type of film I am producing, by adding interactive content such as hotspots puts emphasise on the fact that I have made an interactive production.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV productions

wix and weebly Unit 7